Monday 20 July 2009

Short Break

I can't believe it is 3 weeks since my last blog post! Don't worry I haven't given up on it. This month just seems to be flying by. It started with a good friends wedding back in Yorkshire the first weekend of July. Then the following weekend we went to Anglesey for 10 days (got back last night). So between working, catching up on the jobs and preparing for these trips the blogging had to be put to one side. I also had to miss this months Daring cooks challenge but hope to fit in the next one. I have yet to do my Daring bakers and Fresh from the oven challenges for this month due to be posted on the 27th and 28th respectively. I hope to get chance to do at least one of them but we'll have to see how it goes as I have another wedding back in Yorkshire again this coming weekend.

I have quiet a few post ideas going round in my head that I hope to be able to type up before this sudden burst of inspiration escapes me. First there are a few foodie gems I discovered on Anglesey I want to share with you all. Then there are a couple of BBQ recipes I tried out whilst away and news of my first (very modest) harvest from my veg garden! I also have a post to share with you coming up about Able and Cole's summer range.

I'll leave you with a few pictures of Anglesey:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: